ABOUT THIS NOTICE
What information do we collect?
We collect information when you fill out the Quick Quote form on our website. You are asked for your name, company, telephone, email and any message you wish to leave.
What do we do with your information?
We use this information to process quotations and assist in the sales process. The legal basis for processing your data is the legitimate interests of FD Payroll Services.
Do we share your information with anyone else?
Apart from third parties who help us operate our website (ABU Internet Ltd.), we do not share any of your information with outside parties, without your explicit consent. Any third parties are not permitted to use your information except to assist us with our business.
We may be required to disclose your information to An Garda Siochana, the Revenue Commissioners, the CSO or other relevant organisations where we receive a request under Section 8 of the Data Protection Act 2018 or Article 23 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
How long do we keep your information?
FD Payroll Services retain data for the length of time necessary to provide services to customers. Our full Data Retention Policy is available on request.
What are your rights?
Your have the following rights in respect to the personal data FD Payroll Services hold about you:
- The right to be informed, about what data we hold and how we process it
- The right of access to your data
- The right to rectification of any inaccurate or incomplete data
- The right to have your personal data erased in the following circumstances:
– If you withdraw consent
– To comply with a legal obligation
– If the data was unlawfully processed
– If the data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally
– If you object to the processing and there is no superseding legitimate requirement to
continue the processing
– If the data is processed in relation to the offer of “information society services” to a
childWe may have grounds to refuse deletion for the following reasons:
– To comply with legal obligations
– Archiving purposes in the public interest
- You have the right to restrict processing.
- The right to data portability. We can provide your data to you in a structured and widely used machine readable format
- You have the right to object to:
– Processing based on legitimate interests of the performance of a task in the public
interest/exercise of official authority
– Direct marketing, including profiling
– Processing for purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics
- You have the right to not be subject to a decision based on automated profiling.
(FD Payroll Services does not use any automated decision making or profiling)
You have the right to complain to the Data Protection Commissioner if you feel FD Payroll Services has not fulfilled our obligations under the Data Protection Act 2018 or the General Data Protection Regulation.
The Data Protection Commissioner offers guidance on how to make a complaint.
FD Payroll Services may modify this policy to reflect our current privacy practices. If an update to this policy occurs, we will revise the ‘updated’ data on the top of this policy.